Got your surfing skills down and you just want to surf awesome waves in Morocco but don’t exactly where? Then you have come to the right place. At Mirage Surf Morocco we were born and bred in Taghazout Bay. We have surfed the area all our lives and we know exactly where to find the perfect waves for maximum fun and progress. We’ll show you secret spots and hidden gems and we’ll monitor the weather conditions to ensure we visit the best surf spots depending on what waves you want to surf. And then we will take you there and stay on the spot with you all day, allowing you to change the spot or leave early if you wish and not have to worry about transportation or leaving your belongings on the beach.
For 430€ / week
We recommend a 7 nights all inclusive package to progress the most but should you want more days or less, you’re more than welcome.
SURF THE BEST SPOTS IN THE WORLD
Surf Guiding Morocco
WHAT IS INCLUDED
• Top notch qualified surf guide
• Daily transportation to and from some of the best surf spots in the area
• 7 nights accommodation in a shared twin or double room (max 2 people)
• Healthy breakfast, packed lunches for the beach days with fruits & juice
• Daily house keeping service and free WiFi
• 6 delicious dinner
• Transfers from Agadir Airport or Bus Station (Pick up & Drop off)
• 3 sunset yoga session
• Photo album of your best surf moments
• Sunrise & sunset free surf session
• Mirage Surf Team on hand 24H/24H
Surf Guiding Morocco: Should you wish to have some individual lessons to improve your surf, we will be happy to arrange it for you at a fee. Maybe you have got a specific goal of getting barreled or we can set any other goal together should you wish to. What matters most to us, is to listen to what you want to improve and see to that you will get challenged to work just that. We will start with seeing how you actually surf, so we can work out together, what you need to work on. It may be different from what you think and it may not. We have highly qualified teachers, who know how to spot, what you need to take your surfing to the next level and we are so lucky to have a great number of surf spots so that we can find the type of waves and breaks that would be most appropriate for whatever you want and/or need to work on.