Stand up Paddle Morocco: Stand up paddle-boarding, or in short SUP, has exploded in popularity the past few years. At Mirage Surf we know why: SUP is a fun and great way to explore the sea either alone or as an activity for a group of your friends or your family and it is suitable for people of all fitness levels and ages. SUP improves your balance and strengthens your core as you glide through the water at your own speed. Join us and learn Stand up Paddle Morocco; Beginners start in flat water conditions, paddling along a canal or in calm seas, while intermediate riders can try their skills at catching waves. You’ll love SUP because it's both fun and quickly to learn. Newbies start out by learning the basics on shore: Positioning on the board, standing up, paddling techniques and security measures. Once on the water, you’ll work on your balance – starting on your knees and then standing up. Next will be turns as you glide through the gentle waters. Once you can comfortably paddleboard on your own, we’ll teach you how to pick up speed and catch your first wave. Intermediate riders are then ready for even more challenging conditions or put another way ready for a lot more excitement out on the water.
We recommend a 7 nights all inclusive package to progress the most but should you want more days or less, you’re more than welcome.
EXPLORE THE SEA WITH YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Our qualified instructors and guides are top class individuals who believe in inspiring you, who get you to the best conditions, and who understand your wants and desires for the ultimate surf trip experience.
- 6 daily surf lessons of 2 hours in the morning
- Free surfing in the afternoon supervised by your surf instructor
- Top notch qualified sup instructors
- High quality surf equipment (padleboard and wetsuit)
- Daily transportation to and from some of the best surf spots in the area
- 7 nights accommodation in a shared twin or double room (max 2 people) with ensuite private bathroom in our beautiful traditional Riad
- Abundant and energy boosting breakfast buffet every morning in our beautiful patio
- Tasty and nutritional packed lunch every day
- 7 evenings delicious dinner made by our chef at the Riad
- Free wi-fi at the Riad
- Alternative day trip to either the stunning Paradise Valley or the bustling Agadir Main Market (souk) should you not wish to surf one day
- Transfers from Agadir Airport or Bus Station (Pick up & Drop off)
- Mirage Surf Team on hand 24H/24H
- Yoga may be added at a supplement (10€ per session, 50€ for 6 sessions). However one daily yoga session is already included in the Girls week and 2 daily sessions are included in a surf and yoga holiday
- Stand up Paddle Morocco
Want to get an idea of what a typical day at Mirage Surf might look like?
Here is a sample itinerary of our daily schedule, which is always open to changes based on your wishes!
- 7-8 am: Sunrise Yoga at the rooftop (payable option unless you book a surf-yoga holiday)
- 8-9 am: Enjoy our delicious breakfast buffet in the patio of the Riad
- 9 am: Your surf coach will come to pick you up at the Riad and together you'll explore the Moroccan coastline to find the ideal surfing conditions for you
- Between 9-10 am: Arrival at the surf spot: We aim to start the lessons for beginners as early as possible. However some days, we may wait until the tide and swell are at their best before we head out in the waves for your 2 hour lesson
- Around 12 am: Lunch break on the beach after the morning surf session
- Around 1:30 pm: Surfing on your own supervised by your instructor practicing, what you learned during the morning lesson or simply have fun in the waves. Or maybe you just want to chill and soak up sun on the beach, take a camel ride, play beach games or collect seashells
- Around 4 pm: We head back to the Riad, where you can chill at the pool or the roof terrace or explore the village. Or maybe you’ll head for a massage
- 5 pm: Sunset Yoga at the rooftop (payable option unless you book a surf-yoga holiday or girls week)
- 7:30 pm: Sit down with your fellow guests and enjoy at delicious homemade dinner at the Riad
Stand up Paddle Morocco
Please note that you can always skip whatever activity you want and/or take a day or half a day off from surfing. We will more than happy to organize another activity or maybe you just want just enjoy the Moroccan sun. It's your vacation - it's all up to you, just let us know what you want and we will go out of our way to make it happen
7 DAYS ALL INCLUSIVE
Stand up Paddle Morocco: All our packages are all inclusive ! We love to hear from you, and value your feedback… We will take care of you from your arrival at the airport until your departure. With surf coaching, local knowledge and transportation we will guide you daily into the best waves in the area. If you are interested in getting a custom surf package, feel free to contact us.