What SUP bro? Stand up paddle boarding in Morocco is a good alternative to surfing on flat days or in small, mushy waves. SUP is fun and a great way to explore the Morocco coast from a different perspective either alone or with your family and friends! It is suitable for all ages and fitness levels and it improves your balance and strengthens your core as you glide through the water. Learn stand up paddle boarding (SUP) in Morocco with Mirage Surf! Beginners start in flat water, paddling along a canal or in calm seas, while intermediate riders can try catching small waves. Once you are comfortably paddling in gentle waters, we’ll teach you how to pick up speed and catch your first swell.
From 500€ / week
We recommend a 7-nights all-inclusive package for most progress but should you want more days or less, we'll be happy to accommodate you.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Our certified instructors are top notch surfers who believe in inspiring you, finding the best conditions, and offering you the ultimate surf trip experience.
• 7 nights accommodation in a shared twin or double room (max 2 people)
• Healthy daily breakfast
• Packed lunches for the beach with fruits
• 6 delicious home-made dinners
• 6 morning SUP lessons
• Certified, knowledgable and experienced local SUP instructors
• All SUP equipment (board, paddle, leash, wetsuit)
• Transportation to and from some of the best surf spots in the area
• Free paddling in the afternoon supervised by your instructor
• Sunrise and sunset free surf
• Weekly surf theory class and video analysis evening
• Photo album of your best surf moments
• Day trip to either the stunning Paradise Valley or to the Local Market
• 2 yoga classes
• Transfers from Agadir Airport or Bus Station
• Mirage Surf Team on hand 24/7
Get an idea what a typical day at Mirage Surf Camp Morocco might look like. Just a sample itinerary, we are always open to changes based on your wishes!
• 7-8 am: Sunrise yoga or sunrise SUP
• 8-9 am: Delicious breakfast buffet
• 9 am: Explore the Morocco coastline together with your SUP coach to find the ideal spot and conditions for you
• 10~12am: Start your SUP lesson. Some days we may wait a bit until the tide and swell are just right.
• 12 am: Lunch break on the beach after the morning stand up paddle session
• 1:30 pm: Beach time! Try paddling on your own supervised by your instructor practicing what you learned during the morning lesson or simply have fun in the waves. Or maybe you just want to soak up sun, take a camel ride, play beach games or collect seashells.
• 4 pm: Head back to the camp, chill by the pool or on the rooftop terrace, explore the village. Or maybe it is time for a massage!
• 6~7pm: Sunset yoga or sunset SUP
• 8 pm: Sit down for dinner with your fellow surfers and enjoy a delicious homemade meal
Stand Up Paddle Boarding in Morocco
*Please note you can always skip whichever activity and take a day or half a day off from surfing. We will more than happy to organize another adventure for you or leave you to relax and enjoy the Moroccan sun. This is your vacation - it's all up to you, let us know what you'd like to do and we'll take care of the rest.