Girls just wanna have fun...and good surf! At Mirage Surf Morocco you will have even more fun than you imagined possible and you will be surfed out every day. Add yoga to your schedule, watch stunning sunsets, experience traditional hammam and massage, top it off with beautiful sunny beaches, delicious homemade food, day trips to local attractions in the company of like-minded girls … all the ingredients needed for the perfect girls' getaway!
From 550€ / week
DAILY YOGA SESSION AT SUNSET IS INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE
Girls' Week is a 7 nights all-inclusive package but should you want to stay more days and just surf and/or do yoga, we'll be happy to accommodate you.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Our certified instructors are top notch surfers who believe in inspiring you, finding the best conditions, and offering you the ultimate surf trip experience.
• 7 nights accommodation in a shared twin or double room (max 2 people)
• Healthy daily breakfast
• Packed lunches for the beach with fruits & juice
• 6 delicious home-made dinners
• 5 morning surf lessons
• Certified and knowledgable female surf instructors
• All surf equipment (board, leash, wetsuit)
• Transportation to and from some of the best surf spots in the area
• Free surfing in the afternoon supervised by your surf instructor
• Traditional Moroccan hammam and full body massage
• Weekly surf theory class and video analysis evening
• Photo album of your best surf moments
• Day trip to either the stunning Paradise Valley or the Agadir Market
• 5 sunset yoga classes
• Transfers from Agadir Airport or Bus Station
• Mirage Surf Team on hand 24/7
Get an idea what a typical day at Mirage Surf Camp Morocco might look like. Just a sample itinerary, we are always open to changes based on your wishes!
• 7-8 am: Sunrise surf
• 8-9 am: Delicious breakfast buffet
• 9 am: Explore the Morocco coastline together with your surf coach to find the ideal surf spot and conditions for you
• 10~12am: Start your surf lesson. Some days we may wait a bit until the tide and swell are just right.
• 12 am: Lunch break on the beach after the morning surf session
• 1:30 pm: Beach time! Try surfing on your own supervised by your instructor practicing what you learned during the morning lesson or simply have fun in the waves. Or maybe you just want to soak up sun, take a camel ride, play beach games or collect seashells.
• 4 pm: Head back to the camp, chill by the pool or on the rooftop terrace, explore the village. Or maybe it is time for a massage!
• 6~7pm: Sunset yoga session
• 8 pm: Sit down for dinner with your fellow surfers and enjoy a delicious homemade meal
Girls' Week Morocco
*Please note you can always skip whichever activity and take a day or half a day off from surfing. We will more than happy to organize another adventure for you or leave you to relax and enjoy the Moroccan sun. This is your vacation - it's all up to you, let us know what you'd like to do and we'll take care of the rest.