During your surf and yoga holidays in Morocco we will use the entire day for yoga, meditation and surfing as well as eating nutritious homemade food and practicing mindfulness with kindred spirits, not forgetting the daily dose of vitamin D from the sun. Enjoy the calm of the ocean in floating meditation while simultaneously giving your body a full workout combining surfing and yoga. Yoga complements surfing perfectly as it builds strength, flexibility and balance, benefiting both the body and the soul. We guarantee that a 7-day Surf & Yoga Camp with Mirage Surf Morocco will leave you renewed and recharged, stronger, leaner and mentally reinvigorated, ready to face the real world with new strength!
From 600€ / week
TWICE DAILY YOGA AT SUNRISE AND SUNSET IS INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE
We recommend a 7-nights all-inclusive package for most progress but should you want more days or less, we'll be happy to accommodate you.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Our certified instructors are top notch surfers who believe in inspiring you, finding the best conditions, and offering you the ultimate surf trip experience.
• 7 nights accommodation in a shared twin or double room (max 2 people)
• Healthy daily breakfast
• Packed lunches for the beach with fruits & juice
• 6 delicious home-made dinners
• 6 morning surf lessons
• Certified, knowledgable and experienced local surf instructors
• All surf equipment (board, leash, wetsuit)
• Transportation to and from some of the best surf spots in the area
• Free surfing in the afternoon supervised by your surf instructor
• Sunrise and sunset free surf
• Weekly surf theory class and video analysis evening
• Photo album of your best surf moments
• Day trip to either the stunning Paradise Valley or the Agadir Market
• 6 sunrise and 6 sunset yoga classes
• Transfers from Agadir Airport or Bus Station
• Mirage Surf Team on hand 24/7
Get an idea what a typical day at Mirage Surf Camp Morocco might look like. Just a sample itinerary, we are always open to changes based on your wishes!
• 7-8 am: Sunrise yoga session
• 8-9 am: Delicious breakfast buffet
• 9 am: Explore the Morocco coastline together with your surf coach to find the ideal surf spot and conditions for you
• 10~12am: Start your surf lesson. Some days we may wait a bit until the tide and swell are just right.
• 12 am: Lunch break on the beach after the morning surf session
• 1:30 pm: Beach time! Try surfing on your own supervised by your instructor practicing what you learned during the morning lesson or simply have fun in the waves. Or maybe you just want to soak up sun, take a camel ride, play beach games or collect seashells.
• 4 pm: Head back to the camp, chill by the pool or on the rooftop terrace, explore the village. Or maybe it is time for a massage!
• 6~7pm: Sunset yoga session
• 8 pm: Sit down for dinner with your fellow surfers and enjoy a delicious homemade meal
Surf & Yoga Camp Holidays in Morocco
*Please note you can always skip whichever activity and take a day or half a day off from surfing. We will more than happy to organize another adventure for you or leave you to relax and enjoy the Moroccan sun. This is your vacation - it's all up to you, let us know what you'd like to do and we'll take care of the rest.