Surf Guiding Morocco: You got your surfing skills down and just wanna surf. But you don’t want surf just anywhere. You want to surf awesome waves. Then you have come to the right place. In Taghazout Bay and the surrounding area we have some of the best surf spots in the world. But that’s not all. We at Mirage Surf are born and bred in Tagahzout Bay. We have surfed in the area all our lives and we know exactly where to find the kind of waves you need to have max fun and improve. We know the secret spots and hidden gems and we know what weather conditions makes what spot the better one according to what you want to surf. And we will take you just there!
We will stay on site, should you want to change the spot or leave early, so all you have to do is concentrate on surfing. After a great day of surfing, regain energy at our beautiful Riad with great homemade food in company of other soul surfers. Do you wish a photographer to capture your wave riding, we will be happy to organize that.
We recommend a 7 nights all inclusive package to progress the most but should you want more days or less, you’re more than welcome.
SURF THE BEST SPOTS IN THE WORLD
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Our qualified instructors and guides are top class individuals who believe in inspiring you, who get you to the best conditions, and who understand your wants and desires for the ultimate surf trip experience.
- Top notch qualified surf guide
- Daily transportation to and from some of the best surf spots in the area
- 7 nights accommodation in a shared twin or double room (max 2 people) with ensuite private bathroom in our beautiful traditional Riad
- Abundant and energy boosting breakfast buffet every morning in our beautiful patio
- Tasty and nutritional packed lunch every day
- 7 delicious dinner made by our chef at the Riad
- Free wi-fi at the Riad
- Transfers from Agadir Airport or Bus Station (Pick up & Drop off)
- Mirage Surf Team on hand 24H/24H
- Yoga may be added at a supplement (10€ per session, 50€ for 6 sessions). However one daily yoga session is already included in the Girls week and 2 daily sessions are included in a surf and yoga holiday, Surf Guiding Morocco
Want to get an idea of what a typical day at Mirage Surf might look like?
Here is a sample itinerary of our daily schedule, which is always open to changes based on your wishes!
- 7-8 am: Sunrise Yoga at the rooftop (payable option unless you book a surf-yoga holiday)
- 8-9 am: Enjoy our delicious breakfast buffet in the patio of the Riad
- 9 am: Your surf guide will come to pick you up at the Riad and together you'll explore the Moroccan coastline to find the ideal surfing conditions for you
- Between 9-10 am: Arrival at the surf spot: We aim to start the lessons for beginners as early as possible. However some days, we may wait until the tide and swell are at their best before we head out in the waves for your 2 hour lesson
- Around 12 am: Lunch break on the beach after the morning surf session
- Around 1:30 pm: Surfing on your own supervised by your instructor practicing, what you learned during the morning lesson or simply have fun in the waves. Or maybe you just want to chill and soak up sun on the beach, take a camel ride, play beach games or collect seashells
- Around 4 pm: We head back to the Riad, where you can chill at the pool or the roof terrace or explore the village. Or maybe you’ll head for a massage
- 5 pm: Sunset Yoga at the rooftop (payable option unless you book a surf-yoga holiday or girls week)
- 7:30 pm: Sit down with your fellow guests and enjoy at delicious homemade dinner at the Riad
Surf Guiding Morocco
Please note that you can always skip whatever activity you want and/or take a day or half a day off from surfing. We will more than happy to organize another activity or maybe you just want just enjoy the Moroccan sun. It's your vacation - it's all up to you, just let us know what you want and we will go out of our way to make it happen
Surf Guiding Morocco: Should you wish to have some individual lessons to improve your surf, we will be happy to arrange it for you at a fee. Maybe you have got a specific goal of getting barreled or we can set any other goal together should you wish to. What matters most to us, is to listen to what you want to improve and see to that you will get challenged to work just that. We will start with seeing how you actually surf, so we can work out together, what you need to work on. It may be different from what you think and it may not. We have highly qualified teachers, who know how to spot, what you need to take your surfing to the next level and we are so lucky to have a great number of surf spots so that we can find the type of waves and breaks that would be most appropriate for whatever you want and/or need to work on.