For Beginner and Intermediate Surfers
Are you ready for take-off? Have you been dreaming about learning how to surf and want to catch your first wave with us in Morocco?
As experienced local surfers ourselves, we are passionate about the art and craft of surfing and we have dedicated our lives to passing our knowledge onto new surfers.
We will be equally, if not even more proud of you when you stand up and ride a wave for the first time!
Based on our unique teaching methodology and our past guest experiences, we guarantee you will be able to stand up on the board and catch waves by yourself by the end of your stay if you take surf lessons with us. To progress even more or just capture these unique moments on the waves, we offer a photography or video package.
From 450€ / week
We recommend a 7-nights all-inclusive package for most progress but should you want more days or less, we'll be happy to accommodate you.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Our certified instructors are top notch surfers who believe in inspiring you, finding the best conditions, and offering you the ultimate surf trip experience.
• 7 nights accommodation in a shared twin or double room (max 2 people)
• Healthy daily breakfast
• Packed lunches for the beach with fruits & juice
• 6 delicious home-made dinners
• 6 morning surf lessons
• Certified, knowledgable and experienced local surf instructors
• All surf equipment (board, leash, wetsuit)
• Transportation to and from some of the best surf spots in the area
• Free surfing in the afternoon supervised by your surf instructor
• Sunrise and sunset free surf
• Weekly surf theory class and video analysis evening
• Photo album of your best surf moments
• Day trip to either the stunning Paradise Valley or to the Agadir Market
• 3 sunset yoga classes
• Transfers from Agadir Airport or Bus Station
• Mirage Surf Team on hand 24/7
Get an idea what a typical day at Mirage Surf Camp Morocco might look like. Just a sample itinerary, we are always open to changes based on your wishes!
• 7-8 am: Sunrise yoga or sunrise surf
• 8-9 am: Delicious breakfast buffet
• 9 am: Explore the Morocco coastline together with your surf coach to find the ideal surf spot and conditions for you
• 10~12am: Start your surf lesson. Some days we may wait a bit until the tide and swell are just right.
• 12 am: Lunch break on the beach after the morning surf session
• 1:30 pm: Beach time! Try surfing on your own supervised by your instructor practicing what you learned during the morning lesson or simply have fun in the waves. Or maybe you just want to soak up sun, take a camel ride, play beach games or collect seashells.
• 4 pm: Head back to the camp, chill by the pool or on the rooftop terrace, explore the village. Or maybe it is time for a massage!
• 6~7pm: Sunset yoga or sunset surf
• 8 pm: Sit down for dinner with your fellow surfers and enjoy a delicious homemade meal
Surf Coaching Holidays in Morocco
*Please note you can always skip whichever activity and take a day or half a day off from surfing. We will more than happy to organize another adventure for you or leave you to relax and enjoy the Moroccan sun. This is your vacation - it's all up to you, let us know what you'd like to do and we'll take care of the rest.