Group Surf Trip Holiday Morocco: Have you and your friends ever talked about going surfing together? Or maybe you have met some new friends surfing on your last surf trip, that you would want to hook up with again? Maybe you are a group of students who want to hit the waves. Maybe you’re a manager that seeks a new way of teambuilding with your team? No matter what kind of group you are we would be happy to make a special group package for you guys. We can include any element in the package you may need including tailored teambuilding activities for companies. For the latter we have teamed up with experienced European senior managers. If you are 6 people or more in your group we offer an attractive price for our standard surf package, Group Surf Trip.
We recommend a 7 nights all inclusive package to progress the most but should you want more days or less, you’re more than welcome.
SURF, EAT, SLEEP AND ENJOY... WE DO THE REST
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Our qualified instructors and guides are top class individuals who believe in inspiring you, who get you to the best conditions, and who understand your wants and desires for the ultimate surf trip experience.
- 5 daily surf lessons of 2 hours in the morning
- Free surfing in the afternoon supervised by your surf instructor
- Top notch qualified surf instructors
- High quality surf equipment (board and wetsuit)
- Daily transportation to and from some of the best surf spots in the world
- 7 nights accommodation in a shared twin or double room (max 2 people) with ensuite private bathroom in our beautiful traditional Riad
- Abundant and energy boosting breakfast buffet every morning in our beautiful patio
- Tasty and nutritional packed lunch every day
- 7 evenings delicious dinner made by our chef at the Riad
- Free wi-fi at the Riad
- Alternative day trip to either the stunning Paradise Valley or the bustling Agadir Main Market (souk) should you not wish to surf one day
- Transfers from Agadir Airport or Bus Station (Pick up & Drop off)
- Mirage Surf Team on hand 24H/24H
- Yoga may be added at a supplement (10€ per session, 50€ for 6 sessions). However one daily yoga session is already included in the Girls week and 2 daily sessions are included in a surf and yoga holiday
- Group Surf Trip Holiday Morocco
Want to get an idea of what a typical day at Mirage Surf might look like?
Here is a sample itinerary of our daily schedule, which is always open to changes based on your wishes!
- 7-8 am: Sunrise Yoga at the rooftop (payable option unless you book a surf-yoga holiday)
- 8-9 am: Enjoy our delicious breakfast buffet in the patio of the Riad
- 9 am: Your surf coach will come to pick you up at the Riad and together you'll explore the Moroccan coastline to find the ideal surfing conditions for you
- Between 9-10 am: Arrival at the surf spot: We aim to start the lessons for beginners as early as possible. However some days, we may wait until the tide and swell are at their best before we head out in the waves for your 2 hour lesson
- Around 12 am: Lunch break on the beach after the morning surf session
- Around 1:30 pm: Surfing on your own supervised by your instructor practicing, what you learned during the morning lesson or simply have fun in the waves. Or maybe you just want to chill and soak up sun on the beach, take a camel ride, play beach games or collect seashells
- Around 4 pm: We head back to the Riad, where you can chill at the pool or the roof terrace or explore the village. Or maybe you’ll head for a massage
- 5 pm: Sunset Yoga at the rooftop (payable option unless you book a surf-yoga holiday or girls week)
- 7:30 pm: Sit down with your fellow guests and enjoy at delicious homemade dinner at the Riad
Group Surf Trip Morocco
Please note that you can always skip whatever activity you want and/or take a day or half a day off from surfing. We will more than happy to organize another activity or maybe you just want just enjoy the Moroccan sun. It's your vacation - it's all up to you, just let us know what you want and we will go out of our way to make it happen
7 DAYS ALL INCLUSIVE
Group Surf Trip Holiday Morocco: All our packages are all inclusive ! We love to hear from you, and value your feedback… We will take care of you from your arrival at the airport until your departure. With surf coaching, local knowledge and transportation we will guide you daily into the best waves in the area. If you are interested in getting a custom surf package, feel free to contact us.